OOTD : STYLING OASAP CULOTTES

June 10, 2015


If you want to be in trend this season you should have a look on the most stylish pants of 2015 - culottes! I chose this navy blue pair from Oasap and tried to style it with other trendy pieces from this store. Oasap offers you a great selection of stylish but not so expensive clothes, although the quality is great and design is so up-to-date. I decided to combine it with chiffon patchwork blouse and longline black vest, just a perfect combo for me. For a comfy walking add some sneakers, or a heeled sandals for more feminine look as I did ;)  And don't forget about fluffy pom pom on your bag, I love this one too!

I'm wearing:
navy culottesOasap
patchwork blouse - Oasap
black vestOasap
Saint Laurent lookalike Y bag
Stecy patent sandals - Steve Madden, same here & here
pom pom - the same here and options here
cat eye sunglasses

Shop my look here:


Follow me 
FACEBOOK / BLOGLOVIN / INSTAGRAM
В "наше время" они назывались юбка-шорты, сейчас именуются кюлоты (culottes), потому что стало модно заимствовать английские слова, но факт остается фактом - эти укороченные широкие брюки-колокола вернулись в моду, чему я безмерно рада! Мой сегодняшний образ полностью состоит из одежды магазина  Oasap, который также отслеживает тренды и предлагает выглядеть стильно без вреда для кошелька. Я решила скомбинировать их темно-синие брючки-кюлоты с удлиненным черным жилетом (его уже раскупили, но похожий тут) и  шифоновой печворк блузой, обожаю ее! Яркой деталью выделяется оранжевый пом-помчик, предлагаю или сделать такой самостоятельно, или посмотреть здесь уже готовый (или оранжевый тут).


Buy similar :




Get the look :



Follow me 

You Might Also Like

69 коментарі

About Me


Hi, I'm Iren and I love fashion and try to prove that style can be cruelty free. This blog helps me to express myself, you can find a lot of outfits in different styles, DIY tutorials of my handmade and customized stuff and shopping tips here. I'm vegetarian and animal volounteer for a long time, so if you love furry friends as much as I do let's be friends! Drop me a line at forever_eternity@ukr.net if you have any questions or proposal.