OOTD : SUNSET ON THE DNIPRO RIVER

May 30, 2015


As you probably know I'm from the capital of Ukraine, my home city is Kyiv that is situated on the Dripro river, the biggest and the most beautiful water-way in my country. So today I'd like to show you it's beauty, the place where we usually having a rest after the busy weekdays, breezing the clear air and watching its mirror-like surface. For such a calm pastime I choose a comfy pair of jeans with ripped knees from Lalalilo store, the wrap front white blouse also from this shop and my favorite Furla candy bag in blue. To be honest it's my fist experiece in buying jeans online becouse usually I'm affraid of being wrong with the size especially taking into account that chineese sizes are smaller than european. But when I've recieved the parcel I understood that concerns were futile - these denim pants suits me perfecly, I bought M size but it's so stretchy that I even could choose the smaller size, so don't be affraid of buying it!
p.s. The lace bra underneath the blouse is my new DIY project, I'll share it soon ;)

I'm wearing:
skinny jeans - Lalalilo (here)
wrap blouse - Lalalilo (here)
Candy bag - Furla also here
mirror aviator sunnies - here
double pearl earrings Zara
white pointy heels - similar here
DIY lace white bralette - tutorial soon!
Shop the post:




Follow me 

А вы любите воду? Моря, реки, озера, да что угодно, лишь бы была природа и она, вода! Я как истинный Водолей просто обожаю воду и сегодня хочу поделится кусочком нашего любимого Днепра, вообще не представляю где бы мы отдыхали от ежедневных забот если б не жили на реке :) Для спокойного отдыха я выбрала простой аутфит из удобных синих джинсов с рваными коленками от Lalalilo и белой блузки на запАх также из этого магазина и любимой сумкой Furla. Честно говоря я первых раз заказывала джинсы в интернете, я всегда боюсь не попасть с размером, особенно учитывая то, что китайские размеры меньше наших. Из-за этого я перестраховалась и заказала размер М, но когда получила их то поняла что зря волновалась, можно было спокойно брать Ску, так как они хорошо тянуться и в талии даже великоваты на меня. А у вас был опыт покупки джинс в инете?
п.с. А кружевное бра под блузой это мой новый хэндмейд проект, скоро поделюсь с вами :) 

Buy similar:


Follow me 

You Might Also Like

57 коментарі

About Me


Hi, I'm Iren and I love fashion and try to prove that style can be cruelty free. This blog helps me to express myself, you can find a lot of outfits in different styles, DIY tutorials of my handmade and customized stuff and shopping tips here. I'm vegetarian and animal volounteer for a long time, so if you love furry friends as much as I do let's be friends! Drop me a line at forever_eternity@ukr.net if you have any questions or proposal.