TREND ALERT : GLADIATOR SANDALS

June 18, 2015


Find similar gladiators :




A year and a half ago I've bought my first gladiator sandals, it was not so popular at that time, but this summer this type of shoes captured the hearts of almost all fashionistas and stylish girls around the world! My today's post was inspired by the recent purchase - I've got these silver tone metallic flat sandals with lace up and now feel well prepared for the summer period ;) The gladiator sandals can complete your 70's inspired look with it short denim buttoned skirts, fringes and suede clothes, or add some modern touches to feminine romantic dresses or skirts. If you still have not bought such a sandals I've created a large set of different colours and price range shoes with street style inspiration in this post, just click on the picture you like and go shopping! Good luck ;)

Shop nude gladiator sandals :



Follow me 
FACEBOOK / BLOGLOVIN / INSTAGRAM

Помню как я полтора года назад покупала свои черные гладиаторы, все вокруг говорили не надо, они не красивые, ногу уродуют, а теперь посмотрите вокруг - все модницы и просто стильные девушки вдохновились этим новым/старым трендом! Босоножки-гладиаторы уже стали самой популярной обувью лета 2015, они так удачно дополняют образы в стиле 70х с их короткими джинсовыми юбками, бахромой и замшевой одеждой. Сегодняшний пост навеян пополнением в моем обувном семействе - теперь у меня есть еще и серебристые гладиаторы с длиннющей шнуровкой :) Если вы еще не обзавелись такими сандалиями, но хотите оставаться в тренде в этом сезоне, то я вам подготовила большую подборку гладиаторов различных цветов и ценовой категории, просто жмите на понравившиеся картинки и найдете где их купить. Удачи в шоппинге :)

Shop brown-toned gladiators :



...and more affordable options :


Кстати, помните мой прошлогодний образ с черными гладиаторами? Подробности здесь
By the way do you remember my fringe&gladiator look (below)? Details here

...and more affordable options :



Shop white gladiator sandals :



Find heeled gladiators here :



Follow me 

You Might Also Like

41 коментарі

About Me


Hi, I'm Iren and I love fashion and try to prove that style can be cruelty free. This blog helps me to express myself, you can find a lot of outfits in different styles, DIY tutorials of my handmade and customized stuff and shopping tips here. I'm vegetarian and animal volounteer for a long time, so if you love furry friends as much as I do let's be friends! Drop me a line at forever_eternity@ukr.net if you have any questions or proposal.