OOTD : WATERFALL

June 27, 2015


It's so wonderful to stroll the sity streets in the lightweight nude waterfall duster coat that flutter in the wind! I received this beautiful waterfall drape jacket from Dresslink some days and thought it would be great to combine it with tan pointed vintage heels, handmade bag and nude matte cat eye sunglasses from Asos. I didn't want this look to be too sugary so I added the faux leather shorts from SheIn (you should know it as Sheinside) and minimal printed white t-shirt also from SheIn< store, I'm pleasantly surprized with it's great quality and cotton fabric. Have a stunning weekend!
P.S. Dresslink launched its mobile application, so if you like shopping on mobile you should check it here.

I'm wearing :
waterfall duster coat - Dresslink
minimal t-shirt - SheIn
faux leather shorts - SheIn
cat eye sunglasses - Asos
pointed heels - vintage, similar here & here
handmade tan bag - similar here and here


Follow me 
FACEBOOK / BLOGLOVIN / INSTAGRAM

Прогуляться по знойному городу в легком летнем плащике развевающемся на ветру, что может быть еще приятнее? Недавно я получила посылку от Dresslink с этой накидкой с воротником-драпировкой в виде водопада в нежно бежевом цвете и решила что лучше всего будет "выгулять" ее в нюдовом образе с винтажными туфельками, хэндмейд сумкой и матовыми телесными очками от Асос. Чтоб не было слишком приторно добавила шорты из иск. кожи от SheIn (кто не знает так теперь называется всем известный магазин Sheinside, он сделал небольшой ребрендинг) и минималистическу белую футболку с принтом тоже от SheIn, кстати она из чистого плотного хлопка, приятно удивлена качеством :) Приятных выходных, дорогие!
P.S. Dresslink запустили свое мобильное проложение, очень удобно для всех кто не любит сидеть за компом, можете посмотреть здесь и пошопиться с комфортом!

Find your perfect leather shorts here:




More waterfall coats here :


... and in sweet pastel colours :




Shop pointed kitten heels :






Follow me 


You Might Also Like

67 коментарі

About Me


Hi, I'm Iren and I love fashion and try to prove that style can be cruelty free. This blog helps me to express myself, you can find a lot of outfits in different styles, DIY tutorials of my handmade and customized stuff and shopping tips here. I'm vegetarian and animal volounteer for a long time, so if you love furry friends as much as I do let's be friends! Drop me a line at forever_eternity@ukr.net if you have any questions or proposal.