OOTD : DANDELIAN FURRY FLATS

May 20, 2015


I'd like to present you my new D.I.Y. project - yellow furry sliders that looks like a dandelion! I was inspired by Celine fur flats but made my faux fur option because I'm an animal lover and vegetarian. And when the project was finished I accidentally found this cute monsters from Gucci fw2015 collection, so similar to mine, what do you think? I will post the tutorial soon on my blog so you'll be able to make the same too if you like my childish funny flats ;) I'm also wearing my new-ins as I promised on the previous post - the striped b&w comfy dress from  Dresslink and very casual and beautiful natural toned tote bag also from Dresslink (here), I'm sure I'll be wearing it during autumn period too! I also added the yellow paisley printed bandana, so happy that this accessory is in trend again, hello 90's!

I'm wearing:
striped dress - Dresslink
shopper bag - Dresslink
vintage trench - similar here and here
straw fedora - option here
faux fur flats - DIY (tutorial HERE!)


Shop similar :



Follow me 
Одуванчики, одуванчики, любят девочки, любят мальчики :) Как вам мои желтые лапки? Такие же пушистые и мягенькие как одуванчики, это мой новый хэндмейд проект, вдохновленный мохнатиками Celine (когда я их доделала, то случайно увидела осеннюю коллекцию  Gucci, правда похожи? честно, я их не видела раньше!) Чуть позже я выложу мастер класс в блоге как сделать подобных монстриков чтоб на вас обращали внимание все прохожие и улыбались :) На мне также желтая бандана (в этом сезоне они опять вернулись в моду, ура), полосатое трикотажное платице от Dresslink и очень универсальная сумка-шоппер нейтральных тонов, тоже от Dresslink (линк), мне понравился этот магазин своим ассортиментом стильных и модных вещей и очень низкими ценами, я довольна шоппингом и доставкой. А как вам мои обновочки? :) Буду рада комментариям, друзья!


dress - Dresslink
tote bag - Dresslink
trench - here
hat - here
shoes - handmade


Find similar clothes here :






Follow me 

You Might Also Like

38 коментарі

About Me


Hi, I'm Iren and I love fashion and try to prove that style can be cruelty free. This blog helps me to express myself, you can find a lot of outfits in different styles, DIY tutorials of my handmade and customized stuff and shopping tips here. I'm vegetarian and animal volounteer for a long time, so if you love furry friends as much as I do let's be friends! Drop me a line at forever_eternity@ukr.net if you have any questions or proposal.