OOTD : AZTEC PONCHO

May 01, 2015


You are right, these are golden leaves on the ground and sweet autumn outside ;) I accidentally forgot to show you this look in time, but this poncho is so gorgeous and worth to see that I could not resist posting it now. When walking on the street wearing this aztec printed poncho from  Choies everyone is looking on me and exemining all the details, because the print and design are so unique and eye-catching, I adore this blanket so much! It's so comfortable to wrap oneself in it and sit on the bench watching beautiful nature and dreaming about Mexico ;) I decided to complete the look with my over the knee fringed boots that add the cowboy-boho vibes to every outfit! Have a good weekend and nice weather, guys ;)

I'm wearing:
aztec poncho - Choies
fringe boots - Steve Madden (option here and here)
over the knee socks - River Island
wrap skirt - vintage (option here)
brown satchel - vintage (the same here)
sunglasses - here & here

Get the look:


Follow me 
Да-да, вы не ошиблись - это золотые листья на земле и осень на дворе :) Так получилось что я забыла запостить этот образ вовремя, но мне так нравится это пончо что я решила : не пропадать же добру и покажу вам его сегодня. Когда я появляюсь на улице в этом 
пончо с ацтекским принтом от Choies все сразу же обращают внимание и рассматривают его :) Оно и вправду очень оригинальное, яркое, в нем комфортно закутаться и сидеть на лавочке смотреть на природу и мечтать о Мексике. Я решила дополнить образ высокими сапогами с бахромой, которые купила давненько на свою первую зарплату, но они мне до сих пор безумно нравятся и добавляют такие ковбойско-богемные нотки любому образу. Хороших вам майских праздников и отличной погоды, друзья!


Where to find similar fringed ponchos:




Shop similar clothes:


Follow me 

You Might Also Like

46 коментарі

About Me


Hi, I'm Iren and I love fashion and try to prove that style can be cruelty free. This blog helps me to express myself, you can find a lot of outfits in different styles, DIY tutorials of my handmade and customized stuff and shopping tips here. I'm vegetarian and animal volounteer for a long time, so if you love furry friends as much as I do let's be friends! Drop me a line at forever_eternity@ukr.net if you have any questions or proposal.