OOTD : I'M A SPONGEBOB FAN ;)

April 19, 2015


Hello from the most desperate 27 years old SpongeBob fan! Oh yes I adore this cartoon and I'm watching it everyday on TV, buying some stuff for nephew and myself with this hero ;) So imagine my reaction when I saw those stunning Jeremy Scott collection last eyer, that's so cool trend for me! Today I'm wearing this gorgeous sweater/dress/sweatshirt from Choies, it's so warm and stylish, I'm in love. I also recommend you to have a look on Moschino Sponge trench coat, wish I could have it too. Below the cut you'll find my selection of fashionable clothes with SpongeBob, hope you'll like it and have a fun ;)

I'm wearing:
SpongeBob sweatshirt - Choies
ruffled skirt - zara, option herehere and here
patent boots - zara, very similar onetwo
shopper bag - Asosoption1option2
glasses - the same here and here
Get the look:


Follow me 
Привет! С вами на связи самая отчаянная 27-летняя фанатка Губки Боба :) О да, я просто обожаю этот мультик, смотрю его каждый день (честно), покупаю всякие штучки с ним и дарю своему племяннику все детские товары со СпанчБобом :) Поэтому представьте как я была рада появлению коллекции Джеремми Скотта для Москино с моим любимым героем в прошлом году, это мега крутой тренд для меня! Мой сегодняшний свитерок-платье-толстовка куплен в магазине Choies, но предлагаю вглянуть еще и на оригинальный плащ губку Moschino, он идеален. В середине поста вы найдете еще небольшую подборку всяких няшек с Бобом, советую заглянуть и поднять себе настроение :)



Shop SpongeBob fashion clothes:




Shop similar :


Follow me 

You Might Also Like

102 коментарі

About Me


Hi, I'm Iren and I love fashion and try to prove that style can be cruelty free. This blog helps me to express myself, you can find a lot of outfits in different styles, DIY tutorials of my handmade and customized stuff and shopping tips here. I'm vegetarian and animal volounteer for a long time, so if you love furry friends as much as I do let's be friends! Drop me a line at forever_eternity@ukr.net if you have any questions or proposal.