OOTD : PLATFORMS

July 24, 2015


I was waiting while the weather gets a little bit colder to show you this gorgeous platform shoes from Zaful, I really fall in love with them! It seems I can combine it with just everything, like simple white dress, cropped pants or jumpsuit, the black and white design makes it fit any minimalistic outfit. By the way you can find another beautiful platform shoes here. This time I wore it with crop vegan leather pants, cami lace top and oversized denim jacket, I like combining different textures and basic colours. As you should noticed the micro (or mini) bags are in trend nowadays, lots of luxury brands making the small versions of its famous bags, so I also bought the micro shoulder one for comfy city walking, what do you think about it? ;)

I'm wearing:
platform shoes - Zaful
vintage vegan leather pants - option here & here
lingerie cami top - the same here and here
vintage oversized denim jacket - similar here and here
mini bag - similar onetwo and affordable
pearl accessories - DIY (TUTORIAL here)


Follow me 
Ждала пока хоть немного похолодает чтоб похвастаться моими новыми ботиночками на белой платформе от Zaful, честно я в них влюбилась! Кажется их можно скомбинировать с чем угодно, с простым белым платьем, укороченными брюками, комбинезоном, а главное цвета очень универсальные - черно-белый подходит с чему-угодно. Если вам нравится такая платформа, то еще много классных моделей здесь.  Так как погода позволяла я одела брючки из эко-кожи, очень нежную атласную маечку с кружевом и грубую оверсайз куртку из джинса, она винтажная и очень крутая, вообще мое любимое сочетание цветов и текстур. Кстати, вы заметили как модно сейчас стало осить микро сумочки? Многие дома мод создают миниатюрные версии своих известных больших моделей, а я вот купила такую малютку для выгула собак, туда помещаются ключи, телефон, и всякая мелочевка, теперь ношу ее куда угодно :)

SHOP SIMILAR :
Follow me 

You Might Also Like

35 коментарі

About Me


Hi, I'm Iren and I love fashion and try to prove that style can be cruelty free. This blog helps me to express myself, you can find a lot of outfits in different styles, DIY tutorials of my handmade and customized stuff and shopping tips here. I'm vegetarian and animal volounteer for a long time, so if you love furry friends as much as I do let's be friends! Drop me a line at forever_eternity@ukr.net if you have any questions or proposal.