OOTD : BOHO SUNSET

July 15, 2015


For our weekend on the seashore I've chosen a relaxing boho outfit with off shoulder chiffon top (very similar here and here), white denim high waisted shorts (almost invisible because of long tunic :), silver gladiator sandals (I also like with one from Stuart Weitzman and more affordable but still amazing here). I've noticed that I don't have a simple light beige bag that could suit all of my pastel nude looks, so I ordered this shoulder bucket bag from EricDress and that's was a right decision! Such a roomy and comfortable handbag in a pretty off-white color, what can be better? ;) And don't forget to check my tutorial of this hair jewelry right here, hope you'll like it!

I'm wearing :
off shoulder top - Vero Moda (option here and here)
shoulder bag - EricDress (here)
denim shorts - topshop (the same here and here)
hair jewelry - DIY (tutorial here)
gladiator sandals - luxury one  and affordable price


Follow me 
Как же я люблю море! И эти огненно-красные закаты, шум волн и тишину вокруг... Чтобы сфотографировать мои хендмейд украшения из прошлого поста мы поехали на пляж, засиделись там аж до ночи, не могли налюбоваться этим небом и водой.. У меня был такой расслабленный пляжный бохо образ с шифоновым топом с открытыми плечами (очень похожие здесь и тут), джинсовыми шортиками с высокой талией (но их почти не видно из-за туники :), серебренными гладиаторами (мне нравятся эти от Stuart Weitzman и похожие по демократичной цене здесь). Также последнее время я обратила внимание что у меня нет бежевой сумки, такой нежно-нюдовой чтоб подходила под все пастельные образы, поэтому я заказала эту через плечо в EricDress и осталась очень довольна - она вместительная и цвет такой как я хотела! Если же вам нравится мое украшение на голове, вы можете посмотреть его мастер-класс здесь :)

Shop this look :

Follow me 
FACEBOOK / BLOGLOVIN / INSTAGRAM

You Might Also Like

23 коментарі

About Me


Hi, I'm Iren and I love fashion and try to prove that style can be cruelty free. This blog helps me to express myself, you can find a lot of outfits in different styles, DIY tutorials of my handmade and customized stuff and shopping tips here. I'm vegetarian and animal volounteer for a long time, so if you love furry friends as much as I do let's be friends! Drop me a line at forever_eternity@ukr.net if you have any questions or proposal.