OOTD : TENDERNESS

August 04, 2015


Do you like wearing maxi dresses during summer? My new beautiful one is from Shein store, it's so delicate and soft, this simple sakura printed design with straps and open back is so feminine and girly, wish I could be on a seaside now wearing it! I've just added a fresh iris bouquet and pinky cat eye sunglasses to emphasize it's ladylike tenderness, if you like it find the dress here. Thanks for reading, dears ;)

I'm wearing :
maxi floral dress - SheIn (here)
heels - River Island (similar here & here)
cat eye sunglasses - similar one
flats - New Look (option here)
clover pendant

SIMILAR ITEMS :

Follow me 
Пишу этот пост уже столько времени, не представляете! Постоянно появляются дела намного важнее, вот например на выходных мы нашли собачку-потеряшку на улице, забрали домой (четвертой уже!) и  пытались найти его хозяйку, коротко написать не получится, кому интересна не только мода и шмотки ищите меня на ФБ(тут), я всем очень рада :) Теперь, когда малыш нашел свою маму и сладко спит дома, я могу со спокойной душой показать вам мое красивейшее платье от Shein, на тоненьких бретелях и открытой спиной, мммм! Очень нежный принт и дизайн, мне захотелось дополнить его лишь букетом из цветных ирисов и cat eye очками, ну куда ж без них? :) А чем вы занимались на выходных, рассказывайте!



Follow me 


You Might Also Like

27 коментарі

About Me


Hi, I'm Iren and I love fashion and try to prove that style can be cruelty free. This blog helps me to express myself, you can find a lot of outfits in different styles, DIY tutorials of my handmade and customized stuff and shopping tips here. I'm vegetarian and animal volounteer for a long time, so if you love furry friends as much as I do let's be friends! Drop me a line at forever_eternity@ukr.net if you have any questions or proposal.