CHRISTMAS SPIRIT IN THE AIR

December 18, 2014

А вы уже чувствуете приближение новогодних праздников, запах мандарин, суматоху в магазинах и общее помешательство по поводу предстоящих выходных дней? :) Я думаю это трудно не заметить, стоит хотябы зайти в ближайший ТЦ и там даже в будние дни толпы народу! Если вы любитель веселых мордочек Санта Клауса, оленей и прочей атрибутики то огромная коллекция рождественско-новогодних свитерков с забавными принтами ЗДЕСЬ, там можно и просто зарядиться позитивом :)

Do you feel the Christmas spirit in the air, when everithing is decorated in red/green/white colours with christmas trees and garlands, when all malls are overcrowded by people buying presents and glares for home? I think you know this time of the year and it already came! If you like the smiling face of Santa Claus or Rudolf deer, or other holiday attributes I recommend you to find a lot of gorgeous funny christmas jumpers HERE, you can just have a look on these positive pictures and be inspired ;)
Для меня Рождество ассоциируется с красным цветом и клеткой, это просто обязательно, а также милыми подарками для себя любимой которые можно заказать у мужа или родственников, поэтому я подобрала несколько подходящих вариантов, которые бы с удовольствием нашла под ёлочкой! 

I can't imagine Christmas without red colour and check print, it's my holiday must haves for this time of the year! That's why I collected some items that I think would be a perfect gift for every women on this festive eve ;)


Follow me 

You Might Also Like

33 коментарі

  1. Love the poncho!

    Check out my new post Here!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your selection...amazing lace bra!

    http://modaodaradosti.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, no. 7 is soo seductive! Great choices!

    What about following each other? I would really love to keep in touch honey!
    Let me know what you think about it and i def follow right back! back!

    xoxo Colli // my blog - tobeyoutiful // Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great selection, the clutch and faux fur are my favourites!

    x Karen
    http://dressinginlabels.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks amazing! Great blog you have!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing selection, love the poncho!

    http://bellemelange.net/blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. such a great post indeed :) have a lovely day dear!

    mfashionfreak♥blog

    ReplyDelete
  8. el jersey es super bonito! me gusta todo!
    www.sweetlive.es

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm digging that sweatshirt! so cute

    Frank Vinyl

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great selection of items! I love them all! Especially the cute fluffy toy!
    xx
    cvetybaby.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Новогоднее настроение!
    http://starlingdays.blogspot.com/2014/12/starlit-group.html

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great post, how many nice items!

    An outfit for Christmas on
    lb-lc fashion blog

    ReplyDelete
  13. nice collection
    http://melodyjacob1.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh my gosh that poncho is gorgeous!! I wish we had colder weather where I was so I could buy it with an actual reason!!

    Elleosophy

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hello dear! Nice blog!
    Follow me and I will follow back)

    Follow this blog please! My Blog: violaceous_flavor
    Write me if you follow me)
    Follow me and I will follow back)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great selection of items! I like the poncho :)
    Love your blog, hope to see you soon on my blog
    www.beneaththecoat.com
    or Bloglovin
    or Facebook :)
    Kisses from Zurich,
    K

    ReplyDelete
  17. oh goodness that bra is absolutely gorgeous O:
    Stefanie | Casualllyawkward | Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  18. love your selection! xx

    http://itlooksbetter.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
  19. number three and number nice please!!!
    Happy holidays....
    http://sepatuholig.blogspot.com/
    instagram.com/gracenjio

    ReplyDelete
  20. amazing selection
    would you follow each other ?
    http://unconventionalsecrets.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  21. love the cape/poncho!

    from helen at thelovecatsinc.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. Also, seem out for evidence that the piece you have in your hands is a fake handbags uk restricted-edition antique. Search for marks this kind of as "50 out of 500", as this will let you know that there are just a gucci replica bags constrained sum of pieces that have ever been developed. Do your research prior to replica handbags uk you purchase an antique from a charity store and try out to buy complete sets, this kind of as tea sets.To many who love substantial trend, what issues most is that they personal and wear the latest in existing trends. Other individuals may possibly not care if the label represents the authentic designer. Their bags could not final as lengthy, or really feel as luxurious as the authentic ones, but only the most replica Mulberry handbags discerning eyes will know the distinction. This is one way to happily reside within your indicates, however existing a trendy appearance. Nonetheless for your personal peace of mind, I would urge you not to be Prada replica handbags tempted to purchase fakes or illegal trade marked designer wear.

    ReplyDelete

About Me


Hi, I'm Iren and I love fashion and try to prove that style can be cruelty free. This blog helps me to express myself, you can find a lot of outfits in different styles, DIY tutorials of my handmade and customized stuff and shopping tips here. I'm vegetarian and animal volounteer for a long time, so if you love furry friends as much as I do let's be friends! Drop me a line at forever_eternity@ukr.net if you have any questions or proposal.