Halloween promo

October 14, 2012

Привет мои дорогие! Я как настоящая шопоголичка и любительница днями сидеть на инет-сайтах с одеждой (особенно когда там какие-нибудь акции или распрожажи) хотела рассказать об акции от магазина Chinese-apparel.com. Каждый кто сделает покупку от 50$ и лайкнет их страничку на фейсбуке и пинтересте примет участие в розыграше сертификата на 100доларов:))
Правда классно?)) А главное, что там можно найти реально прикольные вещи очень дешево!! Я сделала небольшую подборочку вещей, которые мне понравились и я бы с радостью их купила, чтобы показать вам, что даже очень за небольшие деньги можно выглядеть стильно!
Кстати, у них бесплатная доставка:)
Надеюсь хоть кому-то пригодится!

Hello my lovely friends! As I am real shopaholic and love spending time on on-line clothes sites (especially when they have promos or sales) I'd like to tell you about promo from  Chinese-apparel.comEvery customer who make purchase for 50$ and more and  Like it's Facebook page  and Pinterest page will get a chance to win Chinese-Apparel 100$ voucher! 
Isn't it cool?;)) And the best thing is that you can find really cool and stylish clothes on very low prices!
I've made small selection of those things, that I loved and really wanted it to be mine, to show you how easy to be stylish spending less money!
BTW they have free shipping ;)
Hope it will be useful for someone;)

super cute sleeveless trench -  here

blue jumpsuit - here

mint blazer -  here
classic trenches -  here
scarf print jumpsuit (my dream for summer!!!) -  here
parka -  here
 military cape  - here
so cute fluffy coat (I wish I could have it to wear at home;))) -  here
trendy dogteeth jacket - here

skull print bags - 1)backpack here 2)shoulder bag here 3) clutch here
jewelry (all of these pieces I have on my jewelry box ;) here
peplum skirt - here (only $9!!!)
camel romantic peplum skirt -  here (only $8.30!!!)
so stylish greece dress (totally in my taste) -  here (only $7.90 !!)
just bright summer pleated dress -  here
super trendy green dress -  here

Там еще много чего интересного, советую заглянуть:)
There are much more interesting things there, advice you to take a look;)

You Might Also Like

18 коментарі

  1. Сумки в клепках классные, и платье с цветными блоками очень понравилось)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. я на єти сумки уже давно засматриваюсь, не могу решить какая мне больше нра:)

      Delete
  2. очень многое понравилось! Как-нибудь зайду оценю сайт)))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. рада что понравилось)) спс)

      Delete
  3. That black trench coat is amazing. Great pieces!

    I would love for you to stop by my blog and check out my latest outfit post!
    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks my dear, you are so cute!!

      Delete
  4. So many great pieces. I love the black coat!

    - Victoria
    www.VICKITAS.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. nice to see you here again Viki;))thanks!

      Delete
  5. great post!!!
    kisses
    http://blogcashmeremafia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. А мне очень тренч на 1м фото понравился!:)Хочу:)!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. я тоже его хочу, надо на мужа давить чтоб денюжку дал))))

      Delete
  7. Ир, конечно понадобиться, я думаю тут многие шопоголики собрались;) Классная подборка!
    http://lengilochka.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Supper cute coat!!!
    kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great blog! New to it. Going to follow, hope you can stop by my blog and follow me=]

    http://whattowearwithpandy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the sleeveless trench! Super cute!

    PS. I'd love it if you could visit my blog and follow me if you like it!! :)

    -Stephanie
    @LaminLouboutins.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. wow the first jacket is soooo good!

    visit me!
    www.stylemailbox.com

    ReplyDelete

About Me


Hi, I'm Iren and I love fashion and try to prove that style can be cruelty free. This blog helps me to express myself, you can find a lot of outfits in different styles, DIY tutorials of my handmade and customized stuff and shopping tips here. I'm vegetarian and animal volounteer for a long time, so if you love furry friends as much as I do let's be friends! Drop me a line at forever_eternity@ukr.net if you have any questions or proposal.