Walking in the rain in military boots...

June 14, 2011


Dear friends, I forget to tell you, all this amazing photos are always made by my lovely husband!!!
He is not only my sweetheart, but perfect photograph, who can reproduce my mood!
don't you think this flowers are amazing?
 u know, it was raining all day yesterday, therefore my hair is not good ;)
 my real military boots - perfect for walking in the paddles..



 Hello, I am terminator girl! ;)




So, all we are a little bit tired of being so warm in Kyiv
therefore I am really happy that rains came to us)))
and I can wear my beautiful boots in the combo with innocent white dress!
they look quite nice one with other, aren't they? ;)

I am wearing:
reall military boots
bag - daniel ray
pleated dress
glasses - ebay

You Might Also Like

1 коментарі

About Me


Hi, I'm Iren and I love fashion and try to prove that style can be cruelty free. This blog helps me to express myself, you can find a lot of outfits in different styles, DIY tutorials of my handmade and customized stuff and shopping tips here. I'm vegetarian and animal volounteer for a long time, so if you love furry friends as much as I do let's be friends! Drop me a line at forever_eternity@ukr.net if you have any questions or proposal.