OOTD : FRINGE & LASER CUT

October 19, 2015


Mules were my favorite trendy shoes for the last two years, that's why I couldn't resist of having these nude heeled pair from AMIclubwear store in my closet! Made of vegan patent leather with pointed toe design they are also perfect for autumn period too, just pair it with the skinny jeans and a trenchcoat! My todays look is in neutral earth tones, e.g. this soft touch laser cut perforated poncho with fringed hem from Choies plays so good with the wind and allures to create some boho-look with pearls headband and diy body chain (find its tutorial here). The white crop top was also made by me, very simple and understandable tutorial was shown last year, check it out here if you want! Thanks for reading friends and have a good day :)

I'm wearing :
laser cut fringed poncho - Choies
nude mules - AMIclubwear
white crop top - DIY (tutorial here)
white shorts - option one, two
body chain - DIY (tutorial here)
cat eye sunglasses - Asos
pearl headband - DIY

Shop similar :

Follow me 


Последнее время я стараюсь контролировать количество обуви у себя дома, но устоять в этом году от таких модных мюли бежевого цвета да еще и с заостренным закрытым носком ну просто невозможно! Мои мюли на высоком каблуке из магазина AMIclubwear, я их очень люблю и осенью их носить даже лучше чем летом, не так жарко и джинсами круто смотрятся. Сегодня у меня весь образ получился в нейтральных тонах, например мягенькое пончо с перфорацией и бахромой от Choies красиво разлетается на ветру и манит создавать бохо-образы с жемчужной повязкой на голову (ну когда я выложу его мастер-класс? :) Укороченный белый хендмейд топ уже мелькал в блоге, как такой можно сотворить смотрите здесь, а цепочки для тела здесь, все очень просто повторить. Удачного дня, друзья, и спасибо что читаете :)






I'm wearing :
laser cut fringed poncho - Choies
nude mules - AMIclubwear
white crop top - DIY (tutorial here)
white shorts - option onetwo
body chain - DIY (tutorial here)
cat eye sunglasses - Asos
pearl headband - DIY

Get the look :
Follow me 


You Might Also Like

33 коментарі

About Me


Hi, I'm Iren and I love fashion and try to prove that style can be cruelty free. This blog helps me to express myself, you can find a lot of outfits in different styles, DIY tutorials of my handmade and customized stuff and shopping tips here. I'm vegetarian and animal volounteer for a long time, so if you love furry friends as much as I do let's be friends! Drop me a line at forever_eternity@ukr.net if you have any questions or proposal.