OOTD : COLOR BLOCK BIKINI

September 17, 2015


My favorite swimwear this summer was this gorgeous colour block bikini from Zaful, it's orange/green/purple colour palette, zipper design and strapless bra make it perfect for beautiful tan and good mood! And look at the price - only $12, so if you are planning to go on a vacation this autumn you can still order it. There are also a lot of other swimsuits on their site, check it here if you are interested.

I'm wearing :
color block swimsuit - Zaful
silk robe duster coat (option here and here)
high heels - Blink (also love these ones)
straw fedora hat - Asos
body chain - DIY (tutorial here)


Similar items here :

Follow me 
Осень? Нет, не слышала! На выходных обещают +28, кто еще не успел позагорать летом - бегом на пляж! Мой самый любимый купальник в этом году от магазина Zaful - оранжево/зелено/фиолетовый колор блок, без бретелей, идеальный для красивого загара и отличного настроения! И внимание, цена всего $12, поэтому если планируете осенью ехать в отпуск очень рекомендую посмотреть у них на сайте, там куча красивых и дешевых вариантов. 

Shop colour block swimsuits :


I'm wearing:
color block swimsuit - Zaful
silk robe duster coat (option here and here)
high heels - Blink (also love these ones)
straw fedora hat - Asos
body chain - DIY (tutorial here)

Get the look :
Follow me 

You Might Also Like

39 коментарі

About Me


Hi, I'm Iren and I love fashion and try to prove that style can be cruelty free. This blog helps me to express myself, you can find a lot of outfits in different styles, DIY tutorials of my handmade and customized stuff and shopping tips here. I'm vegetarian and animal volounteer for a long time, so if you love furry friends as much as I do let's be friends! Drop me a line at forever_eternity@ukr.net if you have any questions or proposal.