NEW IN : OCEAN BLUE STATEMENT NECKLACE

September 23, 2015



Just before leaving home to go on my vacation I received this gorgeous blue statement necklace from Happiness Boutique. It was well packed in a beautiful box with care instructions so I just put it in my travel bag and we went to the seaside together ;) This store has so many gorgeous statement necklaces and bracelets with gems in different colours so you can choose something you like, by the way they offer free shipping and 60 days return polices, isn't it great? I decided to order the ocean blue choker that goes very well with my blue eyes and remind me of blue sea and water.. It can be worn with a simple white t-shirt, blouse or sweater, just fits everything! If you also like my necklace you can find it here.

 Follow me 
Прямо перед моим отпуском ко мне пришел неожиданно приятный подарок в виде шикарного колье с голубыми камнями от магазина Happiness BoutiqueНадежно упаковано в милую коробочку с полезной информацией как хранить и ухаживать за ним, так что я просто взяла его к себе в сумку и мы отправились на море вместе :) Этот магазин славится своими нарядными statement колье и браслетами, со стеклянными камнями различных оттенков и золотистой/серебристой фурнитурой, каждый может выбрать на свой вкус. К тому же у них бесплатная доставка и 60 дней возврата. Я решила подобрать ожерелье под цвет глаз и воды, которую я обожаю просто, поэтому мое колье нежно голубого цвета, круглой формы по форме ворота и так классно блестит на солнце! Уже вижу как буду носить его и на белую футболку, и на шерстяном свитре зимой, или рубашке.. Вообщем если вам тоже понравилось такое украшения - то вот ссылочка на него :)
Find my necklace here - Happiness Boutique
Follow me 

You Might Also Like

14 коментарі

About Me


Hi, I'm Iren and I love fashion and try to prove that style can be cruelty free. This blog helps me to express myself, you can find a lot of outfits in different styles, DIY tutorials of my handmade and customized stuff and shopping tips here. I'm vegetarian and animal volounteer for a long time, so if you love furry friends as much as I do let's be friends! Drop me a line at forever_eternity@ukr.net if you have any questions or proposal.